Featured Products & Machines
Packaging is a Bright Idea.
Clamco 120 & 240C Combo Shrink System
The Clamco 120C refers to 120V and 2,100 Watts, which is an excellent choice for an entry-level machine. If you require a more robust system, the Clamco 240C is a 220V machine with a full 4,000 Watts of tunnel power and a motorized Power Take Away system. The Combo Series includes standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems and at a comparatively lower price, considered the best value in its category.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty magnetic hold down to ensure consistent seal pressure
- Height-adjustable, heavy-duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps
- Quick height adjustment facilitates centering the seal on the product
- Seal temperature control provides high seal repeatability
- Microprocessor-controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation
- Unitized sealer/tunnel combination with console stand for excellent durability
- Digitally controlled tunnel temperature for superior consistency
- Tunnel conveyor features Teflon coated fiberglass mesh belt for greater durability
- Film capacity: 20” (508mm)
- Wattage: 2,100 watt tunnel on 120C, 4000 watt tunnel on 240C
- L-Bar seal area: 16”W x 20”L (406mm x 508mm)
- Weight: 370 lbs. (168 kg)
- Machine Dimensions: 24”L x 91”W x 52”H (610mm x 231mm x 1321mm)
- Tunnel Chamber Dimensions: 16”L x 20”W x 8”H (406mm x 508mm x 203mm)
- Tunnel Conveyor Speed: 1-25 FPM
- Electrical: 120V, 20 amps, 50/60 Hz for 120C
- Electrical: 220V, 1-phase, 25 amps, 50/60Hz for 240C
Each Combo System shares a common heavy duty frame and base for unrivaled durability. Systems are engineered for quick setup, alignment, and product transfer between the sealer and the tunnel. The sturdy design of the Clamco 120C/240C Combo System provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistent seals. The use of integrated, application specific controls allows for easy and fast set-up and will provide years of trouble free operation.